First of all: Triax do not support the installation and configuration of the Samsung software. If support is required, please contact the Samsung support center in your area.
Samsung Licenses (Lynk/Sinc) must be ordered through Triax, when ordering/purchasing the TDX simulcrypt license (for Samsung DRM support).
Although we do not support the Samsung software, here is a short guideline:
First of all: Make sure the system is planned (IP-adresses, IP-ports, server names and so on)
Setup TDX simulcrypt
- Update to minimum TDX sw. 4.2.x.xxxxx
- Purchase an enter the Samsung DRM license
- Configure Simulcrypt (CAS system setting)
- Configure services to be scrambled using Samsung DRM
- Only digital output boards can be used as scrambler ( PAL output board cannot be used)
- Services must be scambled on the same board used as output (ie. scrambled on output board in slot 2 -> must be broadcasted by output board in slot 2)
Setup Lynk/Sinc server
- Prepare a server running the operating system needed
- Install Java Runtime Enviroment
- Install Tomcat
- Install the Samsung CasServer (Lynk)
- Configure the CasServer
- Install the Sinc server
- Configure the Sinc server
Samsung TV must run sw. X-xxxx-1027.x or newer (to support DRM).