There is a bug in the sw. ver. 4.8.1.xxxxx
The submit button stays greyed out and changes to the card speed cannot be saved.
There are 2 options until we launch a new software with corrections:
1. Please downgrade to sw. ver. 4.7.x. or older.
2. Work around... You can modify the configuration file:
- download the configuration file from the headend
- open the configuration file in your favorite text editor ( I use Notepad ++ )
- find the output board in the configuration and find the CAM in this section
- modify the CAMCARDSPEED value to "50", "72" or "96" ( see picture below)
- save the file as "XYZ123_corrected.xml" (this way you will have the original as backup if you have made errors)
- upload the file to the headend , select as active and reboot