When adding a new frontend or backend module, you should check if the software version is equal to the currently running software:
- Click 'System'
- Click 'Main unit'
- Check the versions under 'Software versions'
To update the module, to the currently running version:
- Go to 'Admin'
- Click 'System maintenance'
- Click 'Change' Firmware version in use...'
- Highlight the latest version, click 'Set active'
- Select 'Replace all' and click 'Start update'
We recommend, that you use the latest version, downloadable from triax.com