|TDcH (compact headend)|
Link: Sw ver 2.2.0
Link: Sw ver 2.1.0
Link: Sw ver 2.0.0
---- ---- ---- Version 2.3.3 ---- ---- ----
Release date: 2022.07.13
- New: Support for new modulator FPGA (TDcH produced from July 2022).
---- ---- ---- Version 2.3.2 ---- ---- ----
Release date: 2022.07.01
- Fixed: SMiT CA-modules have problems descrambling ORF regional programs (does not descramble or descrambles periodically)
- Fixed: If the TDcH is not connected to a NTP server, the internal system time will drift (approx +1 minute a day)
- Fixed: When descrambling a TV-service and changing the number of used PID's, it may trigger unwanted changes for all other services on the CA-module.
---- ---- ---- Version 2.3.0 ---- ---- ----
Release date: 2022.02.18
- New feature: IPTV - UDP/RTP Multicast out incl. Service Discovery via M3U and XSPF
- New feature: Licensing handling feature added
- New feature: EPG for IPTV via Samsung EPG format
- New feature: It is now possible to configure IP address for port 2 and SFP port
- New feature: It is now possible to read the MAC address for the SFP and ethernet ports
- Fixed: Output bitrate measurement stalls
- Fixed: SDT is missing after at reconfiguration
- Fixed: Unable to indentify service with same name at LCN page in the GUI
- Fixed: SW updates of the TDcH fails (dispatcher restarts)
---- ---- ---- Version 2.2.0 ---- ---- ----
Release date: 2021.10.27
- New feature: Support for DVB-S2X
- New feature: NIT OTHER
---- ---- ---- Version 2.1.0 ---- ---- ----
Release date: 2021.09.10
- New feature: SCR support
- New feature: LOF can be changed
- New Feature: Possible to set NIT and SDT version number manually
- Fixed: When rebooting the TDcH, sometimes tuners fail to lock
- Fixed: PCR correction for COFDM output
- Fixed: CAM: PMT was not reset correctly with ER
- Fixed: CAM: CA module was not reset in rare case at power on
---- ---- ---- Version 2.0.0 ---- ---- ----
Release date: 2021.07.08
- New feature: Support for new TDcH variants 492781 TDcH-16S-I and 492782 TDcH-22STC-I.
- New feature: DVB-T2/C feature for TDcH variants supporting DVB-T2/C (492782).
- New feature: Option for select either QAM or COFDM modulation at the output for variants 492781 and 492782.
- New feature: Option for Muxing (Pool/service mode) with LCN or 100% transparent direct routing (transparent mode) where no tables are changed (no LCN support for transparent mode).
- New feature: Option for configure EIT settings.
- New feature: PID handling with PID filtering option for filtering elementary streams.
- New feature: Services can now be duplicated within one output stream, so a service e.g. can exist multiple times with different audio languages. Multiple PMT exist, pointing at common elementary streams for the duplicated services. Elementary streams like video will only exist once, so the payload only very limited increase.
- New feature: Service ID (SID), Transport Stream ID (TSID) and Original Network ID (ONID) can now be set.
- New feature: Option for choosing French,German or English language in the GUI.